Dear Company Representatives,
Please make sure those authorized to schedule employees for assessments are aware of the following requirements:
CTCCB Policy requires that registrations are received at our facility via Fax to (361) 289-0499. A minimum of 24 business hours prior to the scheduled assessment.
- Registration forms MUST be legible, have the correct assessment day and date and time, correct name spelling, correct and complete SSN, and have the correct test information. If information on the form is inaccurate or illegible, and resulted in information being entered into the system incorrectly it cannot be corrected for that day’s session. The participant will need to be rescheduled, and a corrected registration form sent by his/her employer for another day using the standard minimum 24 business hour registration notice policy.
- Please provide your employee with the Employee Information Form, so they are aware of the rules and location.
- Assessments are given on a first-come, first-serve basis; we will accommodate you to the best of our ability. Due to the demand for testing, and CTCCB scheduling requirements, we recommend that you register your employee(s) well ahead of time, the minimum being 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled session. If we receive a registration form for a session that is full, we will contact you so your employee can be rescheduled for a future session.
Please review the scheduling procedures as detailed in the following guidelines:
Assessment Registration Guidelines:
- Participants can be registered via fax only, using the registration form provided. Registrations must arrive at our facility a minimum
of 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled session.
- CTCCB offers one assessment session each day Monday-Thursday at 1:30 pm and two sessions on Friday’s, 8:30 am and 1:30 pm.
- Please indicate the preferred day of the week, session date, and session time on the registration form, using the available
options as stated in these guidelines. Registration forms that have been signed by an unauthorized party and those which are known to Incomplete, incorrect, illegible and/or unsigned will not be processed until corrected.
- Please fax a separate registration form for each session requested. You may register multiple participants for the same session on a single form, even if the tests themselves are different, but you may not register one person for multiple tests on the same form.
- The participant must be at the Assessment office approximately or more 15 minutes prior to the test session times stated above;
paperwork and other details must be taken care of before the actual testing can be started.
- Participants who do not arrive in time to be processed prior to the test start time may need to be rescheduled using the standard minimum 24 business hours’ notice policy, so as to avoid holding up participants who did arrive on time.
- Due to NCCER mandated time allotment requirements, only one assessment can be scheduled per person, per session, If you
attempt to schedule an employee for more than one test in a single session you will be notified that you must reschedule
the other test(s) for a future date using the standard minimum 24 business hours’ notice Policy.
If a participant is suspected of cheating, or is uncooperative or disruptive in any way, they will be instructed to leave the CTCCB premises immediately and CTCCB management will contact the employer with information regarding the situation. If you have any questions or require assistance in properly scheduling an assessment test, please feel free to contact us.
7433 Leopard St.,
Corpus Christi, TX 78409
Phone: (361) 289-1636
Fax: (361) 289-0499