Dear Company Representatives,
Please make sure those authorized to schedule employees for assessments are aware of the following requirements:
CTCCB Policy requires that registrations are received at our facility via sending a fax to (361) 289-0499, a minimum of 24 business hours prior to the scheduled assessment.
Registration forms MUST be legible, have the correct assessment day, date and time, correct name spelling, correct and complete SSN, and or NCCER ID number, etc.
Please provide your tester with the Employee Information Form, so they are aware of the rules and the correct reporting time, and location.
Please review the scheduling procedures as detailed in the following guidelines:
Assessment Registration Guidelines:
- Participants can be registered via fax only, using the registration form provided. Registrations must arrive at our facility a minimum of 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled session.
- CTCCB offers one assessment session each day on the following days only: Wednesday and Thursday at 1:00 pm, and on Friday at 8:00 am.
- When registering, please indicate the day of the week, session date, and session time on the registration form, using the available options. .
- Pipeline testing is held on Wednesday Mornings ONLY. Arrival time is 8:00 a.m.
- Please fax a separate registration form for each session you are scheduling someone to attend. You may register multiple participants for the same session on a single form, even if the tests themselves are different, but you may not register one person for multiple tests on the same form.
- Participants must be at the Assessment office on time for session as shown above.
- Participants who do not arrive by the stated session time, may need to be rescheduled using the standard minimum 24 business hours’ notice policy, so as to avoid holding up participants who did arrive on time.
- Due to NCCER mandated time allotment requirements, only one assessment can be scheduled per person, per session, If you attempt to schedule an employee for more than one test in a single session you will be notified that you must reschedule the other test(s) using the standard minimum 24 business hours’ notice Policy.
If you have any questions or require assistance in properly scheduling an assessment test, please feel free to contact us.